Associate RF Engineer – Drive Tester
- Single Site Verifications
- Mobility Testing: CW, CCW, Swap Verification
- Stationary Testing: PING, Throughput Testing (Upload/Download), Band locking
- Cluster Drive Testing
- Walk Tests.
- E911 Testing.
- Hands on experience on JDSU, NEMO, QXDM, TEMS, X-CAL or any relevant DT tool.
- Understanding of basic DT parameters of GSM, UMTS, LTE, NR (2G,3G,4G, 5G respectively)
- Must have a valid US driver’s license and at least 2 years good driving record in USA.
- Can occasionally work on weekends and nights. (depends on project demands)
- Comfortable with long driving hours and out city staying.
- Preference will be given to local candidates who can join on immediate basis.
- Should be self-motivated, enthusiastic and eager to achieve results.
- Sharp, Quick learner with good communication skills required.
- Telecom, Electrical Engineering, Computer sciences or Relevant Diplomas or experienced candidates with hands on experience of drive testing.
Skills and Tools:
- DT should have hands on with JDSU, QXDM, TEMS AND X-CAL Experience, Clusters drives, VOLTE testing, troubleshooting, carrier ads, walk testing..
RF Design Engineer
RF Engineer is responsible for performing moderately complex RF engineering activities supporting the design, development and optimization of a wireless network.
- Performing radio propagation modeling and prediction to determine cell site location, determining equipment and power configurations, forecasting channel capacity requirements, planning and optimizing system traffic and developing design standards to ensure system quality.
- May provide some training assistance to lower level engineers.
- Responsible for conducting moderately complex network system administration and design engineering activities to maximize network capacity.
- Performs engineering functions related to interconnect equipment and facilities, signaling systems, switches and traffic.
- Responsible for independently performing professional engineering assignments in functional area which involves the planning, evaluation and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Create/Complete SCIP Approval, RFDS, NST, CIQ forms to support new and existing site designs & upgrades.
- Perform site walks/drive tests for pre-construction SINR verification, and recommend macro site changes if needed.
- Perform site walks/drive tests for post on-air stability, and prep to hand-off for optimization work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 3-5 years related work experience.
Skills and Tools:
Major skills and tools require for RF Design Engineering are: Atoll, MapInfo SCIP RFDS, NST, CIQ Forms
RF Optimization Engineer
RF Optimization is a process through which different soft (Cell Reselect Offset, BTS power) and hard (e.g. Electrical Tilt, Mechanical Tilt, Azimuth etc.) parameters of the Base transceiver stations are changed in order to improve the coverage area and improve quality of signal(s).
- LTE RF Optimization Engineer will be required to work within a team of RF engineers and independently to perform RF network optimization activities during network rollout phase.
- Radio Planning and Optimization of an LTE network to troubleshoot and improve KPIs
- Analysis of KPIs, investigation and improvement of network quality problems
- Implementation of new features and tuning LTE radio network parameters
- Analysis of neighbor relations and implementation of corrections
- Performs RF performance activities in customer projects independently, according to project plan and in project manager’s guidance
- Provides support to customers in field of expertise.
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in RF Planning & Optimization for LTE / UMTS / GSM.
- A minimum of 2 years’ good work experience on LTE Optimization.
- LTE Radio Network Planning and Optimization.
- Radio Network Optimization experience on an LTE network.
- Good knowledge of LTE KPIs – expertise in creating and analysis of statistical KPI reporting.
- Expertise with RF Planning tools, DT measurement tools (TEMS) and post-processing tools (Actix).
- End-user / customer problem investigation.
- Result oriented with focus on product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Team player, open communication and ability to work in international team.
- Excellent Communication skills.
Skills and Tools:
Majorly used tools are RF Planning Tools, DT Measurement (TEMS) and Post-Processing (Actix).
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for design, integration, test, troubleshoot and acceptance of 2G/3G/LTE RAN or GPRS Core/EPC Network element.
- To analyze network performance, resolve complex network problem, and optimize network architecture.
- As technical point of contact, e.g. engineering team, customer, and vendor.
- To engage directly with pre-sales team, project team, and customer for the purpose of promoting and delivering strategic services.
- Lead or be part of global technical delivery team. Supervise team in technical related matter.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification or above majoring in Telecommunication / IT / Computer Science / Engineering / or other related technical discipline.
- Preferably with 2 years or above relevant working experience.
- Possess skill in any of the following network elements: RAN (BSC/RNC, NodeB/eNodeB) or PS Core (SGSN/MME, GGSN/S-GW/P-GW)
- Multi-vendor product network experience is an added advantage.
- Able to work in fast pace working environment. Excellent team spirit with good communications and interpersonal skills.
Microwave Engineer III is responsible for performing highly complex MW engineering and MW backhaul engineering activities supporting the design, development and optimization of a wireless network including microwave backhaul network design per specified design rules and topology guidelines.
- Microwave LOS analysis and candidate evaluation, and Microwave backhaul network design per specified design rules and topology guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum five (5) years RF engineering experience, primarily as a microwave engineer and MW backhaul engineer, but candidates with access (CDMA, EVDO, LTE, etc.) network RF design will be considered.
- PathLoss 5 and Google Earth experience required.
- Planet design experience beneficial.
- Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) tools experience required.
- Prefer US citizens to enable contractor to proceed from Design Phase to next phase, but we will assess experience level, and communications and specific skills for all candidates to select the best available candidate(s).
The DAS Engineer is responsible for implementation of distributed antenna systems (DAS) and other managed networks projects. Primary responsibilities include planning and supervision of radio frequency (RF) and customer testing, DAS commissioning, system acceptance integration activities. The incumbent will collaborate closely with customer engineers and to develop and deploy designs that meet or exceed technical requirements.
Responsibilities of DAS Engineer:
- Define system performance and testing requirements for each Project/Venue
- Review designs using engineering tools such as iBwave and ATOLL
- Direct or perform DAS commissioning and customer integration
- Direct or perform system testing utilizing scanners, spectrum analyzers, power meters, optical test equipment and other testing tools
- Provide advanced troubleshooting for system faults, alarms and performance degradation
- Manage and direct contract resources, temporary technical staffing and vendors to perform engineering services in compliance with contracted timelines and approved budgets
- Analyze and summarize test data to evaluate performance against key performance indicators (KPIs); Optimize networks to meet contracted KPIs
Requirements for the DAS Engineer:
- Progressive RF experience, which directly involves testing, commissioning and optimizing DAS networks.
- iBwave Level 2 Certification, is highly desired.
- Demonstrated expertise presenting RF designs and performance analysis reports.
- Demonstrated expertise in cell site integration, performance testing, network optimization and network operations, including the following technologies: CDMA, EVDO, UMTS, HSPA and LTE
- Proficiency deploying & commissioning DAS networks based on equipment from Commscope, TE Connectivity, Mobile Acces
- Proficiency in the use of RF test equipment such as TEMS, spectrum analyzer, OTDR, power meter, PCTel or JDSU scanner
NOC Control Technician
NOC Central Technician I tests and analyzes network and network facilities (e.g., power, communication machinery, software, lines, modems, and terminals).
- Candidate advises supervisory Network Control positions of network communications failures or degradation and arranges corrective action plans.
- The Technician performs a variety of skilled routine and non-routine duties and applies standard practices and policies.
- Monitors and analyzes moderately complex network and network facilities (e.g., power, communication machinery, software, lines, modems, and terminals), advises supervisory Network Control positions of network communications failures or degradation and arranges and performs corrective action plans.
- This is a multi-incumbent position that reports to a supervisor level position.
Basic Qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent, experience using networks and network equipment and knowledge of Excel, Word and other general applications.
- Knowledge of ALU, Ericsson, Nokia and Samsung wireless network structure.
- Knowledge of Unix operating system and command structure.
- Basic knowledge of IP routing and protocols.
Skills & Experience:
- The candidate should have 1-3 years IP network administration experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-discipline to document and follow up on assignments.
- Self-motivation in-order to drive issues to resolution.
- Excellent inter- relationship/teamwork skills.
- The selected candidate will provide support for multiple national platforms, to include layer 2 and 3 routing/switching, deep packet inspection, policy configuration, supporting servers running Sun, SCO, AIX, HP, Linux and/or Windows operating systems and vendor provided applications in a 24/7 support environment.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong Routing/Switching networking, UNIX systems administration skills, the desire and ability to rapidly learn new technologies and the ability to effectively manage issues to resolution.
- Candidates will also demonstrate the ability to prioritize issues, deal with multiple competing priorities, and remain focused in a fast paced work environment.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft office application such as Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Ability to grasp higher-level technology issues and troubleshoot to resolution.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure related to scale of business impact.
- Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to span departments to assist in resolving network event outages.
- Experience analyzing wireless networks, related equipment and/or performance.
- Ability to multi-task, meet objectives and solve issues in stressful situations with high speed of completion and high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and systems.
- Willingness to work on any assigned shift.
- Requires 24x7x365 support so candidates must be able to support flexible hours and schedules to ensure all shifts are covered.
- Netcool, TRAMS, SecureCRT
Project Coordinator I provides administrative and/or basic analytical support on projects.
Duties may include:
- Coordinating information flow and reporting, creating and maintaining documentation, maintaining and updating databases, tracking project activities and progress, liaising with project staff and internal/external contacts.
- Employee must have the ability to multi-task dealing with multiple competing priorities at the same time.
- Need to have good working knowledge of Excel.
- The position will be tracking hardware delivery from the Vendor to the warehouse and out to the Network site.
- Position will be required to contact multiple vendors/suppliers and tracking status of the delivery on time within schedule and budget.
- Additionally, this position will be ordering new equipment within internal systems such as EMPAC and People-Soft.
- Other programs to be used are ETS and AOVT.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- 1-2 years of Project Coordinator or related work experience.
- Strong Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills required.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- oting on ALU or Nokia product line and associated OSS interfaces (e.g. SAM, NetAct, WPS, BTS Site manager, etc.).
- Ability to work across multiple network element and functional areas (e.g. Project Managers, other LTE Network Data Design and Provisioning Engineer, Integration, RF Optimization).
- Familiarity with the live customer network access protocol/procedures and data sensitivity.
- Familiarity in trouble shooting to perform tasks such as changing parameters for WOs or SCF files and executing and ensuring that the sites are alarm free.
- Plus, experience with Samsung, Ericsson AMOS data provisioning scripting files for carrier adds, new site builds, reconfigurations, migrations, etc.
- Experience with hands on knowledge of monitoring site alarms, doing health check status of sites, and debug & resolve alarms.
- Experience (minimum 2 years +) with network data provisioning scripting for capacity expansion services (such as new site build, carrier growth, bandwidth expansion etc.) and troubleshooting on Samsung LTE RAN, Ericsson LTE RAN, Ericsson UMTS, and Ericsson small cell products and associated OSS interfaces (e.g. ENM OSS, 6000 series, BBU 5212, BBU 5216, etc, BTS Site manager) etc.
- Familiarity/experience in alarm management, performance management, LTE parameters, and parameter configuration management.
- Hands on knowledge of ALU/Nokia LTE TDD and FDD parameters and/or Ericsson parameters.
- One year or more experience in troubleshooting design (site configuration file), commissioning file, LTE eNB/RRH during integration, and site alarms preventing integration, etc. on ALU, NOKIA, Samsung, or Ericsson products.
- Should be able to run transport backhaul checks and verify backhaul issues.
- Plus, pre-approved Itemized Position List (IPLs).
- BS in CS or EE with knowledge of North America telecom engineering practices.
- Flexibility/availability work different shifts including maintenance window and support the teams on a short notice.
- Flexibility to manage unpredictable work load with a quick turnaround.
- Strong teamwork, discipline to follow process, good communication and documentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel (formulas, running macros), MS PowerPoint, etc.
Developer III performs complex analysis, design, development and unit testing of software applications from user requirements and design documents.
- The candidate also resolves defects encountered during various testing cycles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Post graduate degree desired.
- 4-6 years’ experience in software development.
- Application Development (PHP, HTML5, CSS, SQL, XML, JS, JQuery).
- Version Controls Systems (GitHub, SVN, CVS, etc.).
- Familiar administering Unix / Linux Systems.
- Familiar with IP networking concepts.
- Experience with MySQL / MariaDB Data Manipulation (Shell scripting, PERL, Python, etc.).