We assist in the management of large-scale engineering projects, including project initiation, planning, and implementation.
Project Management, Systems and Controls
- SWI provides project and program management resource, Project management as standalone services; however, managing projects is also core to our internal business success – its what we do best.
- SWI’s program and project management training and tracking systems are vital to meeting and delivering on our customers’ expectations. Our people, processes and technology systems keep us aligned in terms of schedule, cost, quality, deliverables, and reporting throughout the life of the project.
- Leveraging our program and project management expertise, quality assurance systems and SWI’s team of certified professionals, we provide single-source accountability, and cost-effective turnkey project execution. Whether projects range in size from a few sites to 10,000+, SWI delivers quality and dependability with project execution.
- SWI’s team and systems includes project coordinators at centralized and local levels to support multiple disciplines including: schedule; milestone tracking; quality control for deliverables; logistics for tracking and delivery of assets by site.
- SWI system capabilities include project management software, ServiceMax workflow tracking, and Sharepoint customer portal for project transparency.
Cost-Efficient Globally Integrated Project Management
Leveraging global capabilities to deliver quality and improved value
SWI’s global centers of excellence (COE) provide value to our customers by leveraging processes and systems to keep customers information local but leverage global resources for expanded shift coverage with improved value and increased systems amortization. Customers still have a local SWI presence and execution resources; however, global resources are integrated and leverage to improve costs.
- Centralized Infrastructure – SWI’s infrastructure located in White Plains, NY enables us to service our US clients NPO needs globally with consistent process and quality while ensuring data stays local. Our infrastructure design is replicable to other locations if needed.
- Global Telecommuting – With SWI’s COE, our people remotely telecommute to deliver service in any of our global offices providing improved cost efficiency and broader shift coverage.
- Local Presence – SWI knows and operates with service being local. Our teams and project leaders deliver service at customer locations providing that key customer linkage with our global resources