SWI delivers innovative workforce and project management solutions that address the wide range of workforce and vendor management challenges faced by virtually every company in today’s complex world of work. SWI’s Vendor Management Solutions consistently add value by delivering results that have a positive impact on resource efficiency while reducing costs and mitigating risks.
SWI’s solutions include:
- Contingent Workforce Management (CWM)
- Companies are increasing their utilization of contingent workers – including consultants, independent contractors and temporary staff to build and maintain their competitive advantage. SWI is a trusted partner with the expertise and resources to help you fully realize and leverage this opportunity.
- At SWI, our CWM solutions are designed to manage all contingent workforce activities from sourcing to separation, supporting administrative functions by establishing performance metrics, negotiating SLAs, evaluating vendors, standardizing reporting and managing day-to-day operations.
- Our solutions design and implementation teams are among the most experienced in the industry and SWI manages a resource pool of over 60,000 technical and administrative professional to best service our Clients. We partner with Client teams in HR, Engineering, IT and Procurement to continuously improve processes and results throughout the engagement.
- Services Procurement Management (SPM)
- In today’s competitive environment, companies are more frequently outsourcing specific support functions to better manage and control costs and enable our customers to focus on core business strategy and growth of their business.
- SWI has a crafted a proprietary and comprehensive approach to SPM for larger clients. Leveraging our CWM expertise and Best Practices we have refined the process for handling SPM opportunities.
- SWI partners with you to fully understand your needs leveraging our deep experience and expertise to design innovative solutions that are completely tailored to maximize your contingent labor and vendor management needs
- Key elements that SWI builds into our successful Vendor Management program include:
- Establishing Critical Success Factors
- Defining and Monitoring Key Inhibiting Factors
- Building a dedicated Vendor Management Team for each client
- Ongoing Communication and Relationship Management
- Billing Analysis and Review
- Service Levels, Performance Analysis and Improvement
- Customer Satisfaction Performance Metrics and Reporting
- Change Management
- Transition Monitoring
- Project Conclusion and Close
We support mobile network operators globally in developing technical requirements, issuing requests for proposals, evaluating proposals, and selecting and managing vendors during the technology project implementation. Throughout the project lifecycle, SWI’s vendor management team and processes support operators through program management of vendor deployment milestones and overall vendor contract fulfillment.
This enables organizations to optimally develop, manage and control vendor contracts, relationships and performance for the efficient delivery of contracted products and services. SWI helps clients meet their business objectives, minimize potential business disruption, avoid deal and delivery failure, and ensure more-sustainable multi-sourcing, while driving the most value from their vendors.